verifyReceipt The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send

Hi,

Starting this weekend our backend fails to connect to the production Apple verifyReceipt endpoint.

It's a C# .NET service running on windows server.
The full exception received is: Exception: "The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send". Inner Exception: "Unable to read data from the transport connection: An existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host".

Is someone else facing a similar issue? sending a request to the Apple production verifyReceipt URL via Postman (located on the same server) succeeds.

Thanks in advance...

Hi,

Wanted to update that the problem was solved once the service was build with .NET 4.7 (it was initially .NET 4.5.2).

Hello, I have the same problem. But the project uses .NET 4.8. Have you changed anything else? Thanks

Hello, I have the same problem, and I resolve this issue by upgrading the TLS protocol version of your .Net service to 1.2.

verifyReceipt The underlying connection was closed: An unexpected error occurred on a send

Q