View in English
Streaming is available in most browsers, and in the WWDC app.
The day's almost over, but there's still so much to explore: Catch up on the best of Day 2 at WWDC and check out a few of the great sessions and activities still to come.
Buckle up! Your day two recap starts now.
♪ "Better Days (Instrumental)" by DARKMINDS ♪ We learned how to analyze and classify sounds while sharing a cup of tea with Jon.
- The demo app is using my Mac's built-in microphone to listen to sounds in the environment.
- And discovered how to recognize custom audio with ShazamKit.
- What if you could play a video on your Apple TV and have a companion app that displays questions at exactly the right time? - At lunchtime, aerospace engineer Tiera Fletcher took us to space.
- We are voyagers collecting data beyond our solar system.
- Then we explored Screen Time API with Nolan...
- Homework encourages good habits by restricting a child's access to certain apps.
- ...designed inclusive apps with Cynthia, and learned how to quickly implement in-app subscriptions with StoreKit 2.
We found out how you can use Nearby Interaction with third-party accessories...
- For example, you can create a nearby peer configuration when you want to start a session between two iPhones that are running your app.
- ...and discovered how to build a simplified sign-on process for tvOS.
No. Password. Needed.
What a packed day! I think I need to go visit the Health & Fitness pavilion and check out today's Mindful Cooldown.
And here's a quick preview of what's coming tomorrow.
♪ Pretty cool stuff, eh? See you along the way.
Looking for something specific? Enter a topic above and jump straight to the good stuff.
An error occurred when submitting your query. Please check your Internet connection and try again.