Streaming is available in most browsers,
and in the WWDC app.
Well hello, Wednesday! Time to catch up on Day 3 at WWDC and find out what's coming to a Thursday near you.
- Accessibility by design: An Apple Watch for everyone
- Accessibility by design: An Apple Watch for everyone (ASL)
- AR Quick Look, meet Object Capture
- Build interfaces with style
- Classify hand poses and actions with Create ML
- Deliver a great playback experience on tvOS
- Design great actions for Shortcuts, Siri, and Suggestions
- Discover rolling clips with ReplayKit
- Discover Web Inspector improvements
- Discoverable design
- Meet the UIKit button system
- Move beyond passwords
- Principles of great widgets
- WWDC21 Apple Design Awards
- WWDC21 Apple Design Awards (ASL)
Ready for your day three recap? Here we go.
♪ "Better Days (Instrumental)" by DARKMINDS ♪ We discovered how to bring real-world objects into augmented reality.
Ari showed us how to design incredible actions and shortcuts for our apps.
- You open your app up to a world of Shortcuts possibilities.
- While Yusef helped us add some style to our user interfaces.
- This makes the label wrap around to as many lines as needed.
- Check out the new buttons system.
Pop-ups, accessible design, and so much more! And hey, speaking of, did you catch Apple engineers and designers as they shared how we built Apple Watch with accessibility in mind? - I mean, we're talking about real sci-fi kind of things right now.
- Amazing! Meanwhile, we explored how to turn people into superheroes with Vision.
- This is cool.
- Can't wait to try that.
We discovered how to move beyond passwords with iCloud Keychain and Passkeys.
- This is the first step of a multiyear effort in replacing passwords.
- Phew. I'm gonna feel so secure.
And we learned how you can create interactive, memorable experiences to onboard people into your app.
And there's so much more amazing stuff on the way.
♪ Wow, that was a trip! ♪
Looking for something specific? Enter a topic above and jump straight to the good stuff.
An error occurred when submitting your query. Please check your Internet connection and try again.