Streaming is available in most browsers,
and in the WWDC app.
WWDC22 Day 4 recap
It's time to review Day 4. Check out the Thursday highlights and tune in for a quick preview of the last day of WWDC22.
- Author fast and reliable tests for Xcode Cloud
- Create accessible Single App Mode experiences
- Efficiency awaits: Background tasks in SwiftUI
- Make a great SharePlay experience
- SwiftUI on iPad: Organize your interface
- Use SwiftUI with UIKit
- What's new in PDFKit
- What's new in Vision
- Writing for interfaces
- WWDC22 Day 1 recap
- WWDC22 Day 2 recap
- WWDC22 Day 3 recap
♪ Bass-heavy electronic music ♪ It's time to review day four.
Roll the tape! We checked in with Raj on how you can organize your iPad interface with SwiftUI.
- Better support for state restoration, deep linking, and even richer programmatic control.
- Then Sara showed us how to bring the power of SwiftUI to your UIKit apps.
- You can use the hosting controller anywhere you can use a view controller in UIKit.
- Later on, Brett took us through the latest updates for Vision.
- Here we compute optical flow for a short clip of this dog fetching a water bottle on a beach.
- And we discovered how to create compelling SharePlay experiences.
- Think of SharePlay like a portal, transporting people through their phones and into the same space.
- We also got a lesson in language from Apple's interface writers.
- Writing for interfaces begins with curiosity for who's on the other side of the screen.
- And now for the intel on day five.
♪ Check back in tomorrow for our final report.
Looking for something specific? Enter a topic above and jump straight to the good stuff.
An error occurred when submitting your query. Please check your Internet connection and try again.