View in English
Streaming is available in most browsers, and in the WWDC app.
It's time to close out Day 5 of WWDC with one last report.
♪ Bass-heavy electronic music ♪ It's time for your final report.
♪ First, we covered how to improve battery consumption for your apps.
- Display is one of the major sources of power consumption.
- We learned how to make a Swift Server app alongside an iOS app in Xcode.
- Using Swift for building server components helps bridge this technology gap.
- Then Neil showed us how to match audio catalogs with video using ShazamKit.
- Now we have some important updates that streamline working with custom catalogs at scale.
- We discovered how to create multiple windows for our iPad apps.
- Here's an app I've built to keep track of the books I'm reading.
- And we closed out the week with a friendly device-to-device game of tic-tac-toe.
- And that's how easy it is to connect devices to Apple TV.
- Our training is complete, developers.
You're ready for your mission.
This message will self-destruct in 3... 2...
Ah, just kidding! See you next year! ♪
Looking for something specific? Enter a topic above and jump straight to the good stuff.
An error occurred when submitting your query. Please check your Internet connection and try again.