Xcode Cloud Release Notes
February 1, 2023
- macOS Monterey 12.6.3 (21G419) is now available on Xcode Cloud.
January 6, 2023
- Fixed an issue where custom scripts would not run in a test action if the workflow was also configured to do a TestFlight deployment. (Feedback ID: 11358722)
December 12, 2022
- Fixed: Xcode Cloud TestFlight post-action step failing with “ITMS-90334: Invalid Code Signature Identifier” for Swift Package. (Feedback ID: 9682534)
Xcode Cloud fails to install or launch the macOS test runner. (Feedback ID: 11302291)
Workaround: Remove the Hardened Runtime from the Debug Configuration of your target settings, located in the Signing & Capabilities tab. Once you commit and push this change to your repository, the next build should run the tests.
Onboarding a product will fail if a developer team has no existing apps in App Store Connect.
Workaround: Create an app record in App Store Connect first, then onboard your product in Xcode.
Some bundle IDs aren’t automatically registered when onboarding to Xcode Cloud.
Workaround: In Xcode, Archive and Export your app for the App Store or manually register your bundle IDs in Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
October 18, 2022
Xcode Cloud TestFlight Post-Action Step Failing with “ITMS-90334: Invalid Code Signature Identifier” for Swift Package. (Feedback ID: 9682534)
Workaround: Avoid LibraryType dynamic linkage in Swift Packages by reducing the reliance on each package to a single target, and refactoring your target structure if necessary.
October 6, 2022
- Fixed an issue where Xcode Cloud loops to homepage when saving information on Post-Action section in Xcode Cloud tab of App Store Connect, users may have to sign out of App Store Connect and sign in again.
September 14, 2022
(Xcode 14.1 Beta)
- Fixed an issue where tooltip fails to appear for the commit message.
September 12, 2022
- Fixed: Xcode Cloud may take up to 20 minutes to synchronize the signing status of the Program License Agreement once a team has signed the agreement.
- Fixed an issue where Xcode Desktop UI couldn’t access Xcode Cloud. (Feedback ID: 11390325)
August 24, 2022
- Fixed an issue with Homebrew permission required to run brew install. (Feedback ID: 11350583)
August 8, 2022
(Xcode 14 Beta 5)
- Fixed an issue where an incorrect error would be displayed when attempting onboarding without selecting a team.
July 27, 2022
(Xcode 14 Beta 4)
- Fixed an issue where Xcode Cloud failed to recognize an already connected Slack workspace.
- Fixed an issue where test destinations weren’t appearing on the Xcode Cloud workflow editor test action.
- Fixed an issue where an authentication error was incorrectly displayed as a networking error.
June 6, 2022
(Xcode 14 Beta)
- Xcode Cloud is now available to all Apple Developer Program members.
- A team-focused Usage Overview is now in the Usage Dashboard of App Store Connect.
- Fixed an issue where the system adds duplicated default test destinations to test action.
- Xcode Cloud may take up to 20 minutes to synchronize the signing status of the Program License Agreement once a team has signed the agreement. After signing the agreement, please wait up to 20 minutes before onboarding a project.
May 16, 2022
- Developers who are members of multiple teams can select a specific team when onboarding their project.
March 14, 2022
- Added the ability to rebuild a project from the editor menu and the build report.
- Various bug fixes and improvements in the following areas: onboarding, Workflow Editor, Build Report, and Xcode Cloud Navigator.
- Onboarding a product will fail if the your Apple ID doesn’t use two-factor authentication. Make sure to set up two-factor authentication for your Apple ID.
- The sidebar now displays an error message when in a failure state.
- Various performance and reliability enhancements.
January 25, 2022
- Added team, product, and workflow usage in App Store Connect for a given time period.
October 26, 2021
- Xcode Cloud App Store Connect API provides more flexible integration of Xcode Cloud into your workflow — including support for things like accessing Xcode Cloud data to create dashboards and automating the management of your Xcode Cloud Workflows.
Get started with the App Store Connect API
- You can now set custom build numbers for existing Mac apps in Xcode Cloud.
Learn about Build Numbers
- Workflows can now also have multiple start conditions, allowing your Xcode Cloud workflows to be more versatile for different stages of your development workflow.
Learn about Start Conditions